Work With us
Apply for Our Tech Position Below
Mobile Lube Technician
Job description (This is a remote role, driving around to customers to perform oil changes)
Dash Auto Services is Utah’s #1 mobile oil change company. Our goal is to disrupt the quick lube industry by providing quick and convenient on-site auto maintenance.
We are looking for a Lube Technician to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing oil changes, tire rotations, and other basic maintenance services on customer vehicles. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a similar role, be able to work independently and efficiently, and possess excellent customer service skills. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is passionate about automotive maintenance and repair.
- Perform oil changes, lubrication, and other routine maintenance on vehicles.
- Inspect and diagnose vehicle components and systems.
- Perform safety inspections on vehicles.
- Keep records of all services performed.
- Follow all safety procedures and regulations.
- Perform basic repairs and adjustments to vehicles.
- Communicate with customers about service needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid training
- Tools provided
- 1 year
- 8 hour shift
- Choose your own hours
- Evening shift
- On call
- Weekends as needed
- Customer service (Preferred)
- Oil change (Required)
- ASE Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road